Green World Pine Pollen Tea Can Benefit Your Health
Green World Pine Pollen Tea can be your health in no small way
Pine Pollen has been crowned as “King of the pollens” for its unique nutritional value and health benefits. It contains over 200 nutrients in abundant amount, including 22 amino acids, 14 Vitamins and over 30 minerals, trace elements, active enzyme, flavonoids and other bioactive components. Pine Pollen may be one of the most potent and powerful herbs or foods available today. It is the male spore of the pine tree and has been used for thousands of years.
The Pine Pollen Benefits
As you’ll read below, pine pollen is a nutritional powerhouse. With everything in it combined you may find some of these incredible benefits. According to Chinese medicine, pine pollen enters through the five major meridians including the lungs, kidneys, spleen, heart and liver.
- Hormonal Support
- Strengthens the Immune System
- Great Brain Food
- Balances Androgenic and Estrogenic Hormones
- Supports and Detoxifies the Liver
- Great for the Skin and Hair
- Protects the Cardiovascular System
- May Reduce Cholesterol
- Regulates Weight by Supporting the Metabolism
- Increases Energy and Vitality
- Increases Glutathione (the Body’s Master Antioxidant)
- Optimizes Breast Health in Women and Prostate Health in Men
- Improves Endurance
- Supports a Healthy Sex Life
- May Reduce Pain
- Helps with a Hangover
- Helps Arthritis
- Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory
- Decreases DNA Mutation
Green World Pine Pollen Suitable For:
- People with compromised immunity.
- People with elevated blood sugar, blood cholesterol and blood pressure level.
- Men with lower sperm count or Libido.
- Men with declined testosterone level or at andropause.
Ingredients: Pine Pollen Extract, Green Tea Powder